Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MS Publisher

Microsoft Publisher Assignments:

 
This is a business card. I created it by clicking a business card template and adding in the information given on the assignment page.
 

This is a calendar complete with a schedule of events. I created it by adding in the required information to a template. I found the photo online and added it to the calendar. I also added in some of the information from the business card.
 
This is a flyer that is made for an event on the calendar. It was made by using one of the templates for flyers and adding in the information about the dance, which is also located on the calendar's schedule of events. I found the photos on the internet.

This is a gift certificate for the Valentine's day dance. I made it by adding information to a template. I added one of the pictures I used from the flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment